New Technology and Processes Improve Delivery EfficiencySurface Transport & Logistics
Delivery systems and drivers play an integral role in an organization’s supply chain efficiency and effectiveness. As technology continues to evolve, it provides a much-needed opportunity to drastically improve delivery methods. Speed. Accuracy. Communication. Customer Service. All are important for transportation and delivery systems.
Develop a wireless solution for more than 1,500 drivers worldwide. The solution will enable them to track, allocate and retrieve assets, provide signature capture, GPS, and asset timestamp for real-time financial and billing capability. Strive for full adoption of all drivers.
Develop a systematically-driven requirements package as part of technology implementation that will enable a platform to engage all employees at every level of the organization. Devise strategy deployment goals and initiatives. These efforts will cascade actionable corporate movement of tasks that will change the face of the transportation and logistics industry.
- Eliminated ALL paper transactions between drivers and customers.
- Streamlined and increased customer satisfaction ratings.
- Built a sustainable and world-class innovative model ahead of the competition while propelling the company forward with cutting edge of technology.
The core implementation team soundly executed the vision of the company CEO. The team focused on the goals outlined and achieved complete alignment with all parties. The team identified a method to measure success with objective data and milestone dates. Feedback and results were provided to the team for full accountability. The efforts fostered an environment of continuous improvement.
- 100% adoption of new technology
- 38% increase in delivery efficiency
- 99.6% customer satisfaction rating
- 100% elimination of all paperwork